Sunday, February 05, 2012

Comfortable, Photo Challenge

Some of our challenge topics are harder than others, and this is one of the harder ones.

Since I really don't like any of my furniture, I can't really show me as comfortable.  I have a hard time getting comfortable anywhere in this house!  Luckily, my cats seem to have no problem finding comfort.

Here is Benny.  This pillow is one of the most comfortable things in the house and this pillow holds my head when I'm sleeping on the couch.  As you can see, Benny likes to share the couch and the pillow!  He does look comfy!


And then there is my Penelope.  This was her yesterday morning in one of her favorite places, the recliner.  For whatever reason, it's also THAT corner of the chair that she will lay in.  I have never seen her on the other side of the chair.  That really is her spot!


As long as my cats are comfy, I'm happy!

2 comments:

Georgia said...

Awww.... sweet kitties!
Ree, if you need simple ideas for your home, please let me know it. It might be also a big fun changing things and maybe it helps you with your diet plans. <3

Lisa said...

If only we could be as comfortable as our pets :-)