Monday, February 27, 2012

LOUD, Photo Challenge

LOUD.  Well, I hate to admit it but I was LOUD this morning on the way to work.

This moron actually passed me this morning on Elyria Avenue around 32nd Street where it's a 25 mph zone and has a double yellow line.  WTF dude. 


On the good side, this moron felt the need to drive like an idiot only to be stopped by the next light.   I ended up catching up with him at every light between this light at 41st and Elyria Avenue all the way into downtown Elyria.  Moron.

On the bad side, I totally lost my temper at this moron and got very LOUD in my car.  Shame on me.  He has every right to be a moron.  I'm sure he knows he's a moron as does everyone that knows him.  I should never have given him the power to make me so angry this morning over nothing.  Shame on me for giving this moron that much power.  I am taking my power back.  You go ahead and be a moron, I will let you go on your merry way and not be upset about it.

Tonight was my first night at Mutt & Jeff's in about three weeks.  They missed me!  But, tonight I have a bit of a headache so the juke box was loud.


Yeah, you know you're old when the music is too LOUD!!

3 comments:

Ron said...

Nuhuh, your eyes were swollen,
You weren't feeling well! Glad you had a good time in spite of it! :-*

Unknown said...

I did have a good time, in spite of it. Thanks, honey! :*

Georgia said...

I can hear you telling off this moron ;o) !
I just had a few in front of my car on my way home and I also told them off.