Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Out Your Window, Photo Challenge

Happy February and welcome to our February 2012 Photo Challenge!!  Just to remind everyone, the participants that I know of are listed on the right side of this blog.  Please make sure you go on over and check out their pics too!  And, as a final reminder, here is the list that we are working on.


All are welcome to join!  If someone doesn't have a blog, I'll be happy to post pictures here and credit the proper submitter.

That being said, here are my pictures for Out Your Window.

This is out my work office window.  Not a terrible view, just a dirty screen.


And, the home office window.   Out of this window I have seen a lot in our time in this house.  I've seen police stops, drug deals, fights, houses burned down, houses torn down and most importantly, it was out of this window that I saw my little Benny huddled in the middle of the street on that fateful day we rescued him.


This was the other day, out the window of the oil change place.  Yes, I was bored waiting for my turn.  We hadn't even started yet, as that is my car on the right of the picture!  But, I was patient and I now have fresh oil in my car!


Lastly, out our bedroom window.


Welcome to February!  I think it's going to be a good month!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, I'm glad Grammy sent me a picture so that I have more than one on my blog! You overachiever ;-) Good job making Lorain not look like Lorain! :-D

wv: beria
You did a beria good-a job-a! haha

Unknown said...

I am WAY sure that some days will be easier than others! But this is fun, huh!!??

Georgia said...

Thank you, Ree, for these great pictures. I love them all! It was a very interesting task, because all our views out of our windows are pretty, pretty different.