Sunday, April 15, 2012

Blue, Photo Challenge

Blue is my favorite color.  I think.  I'm color blind, remember?  At least what I see as blue is my favorite color!

This morning on the way to breakfast, I was telling Ron what the daily challenge was and that after breakfast I needed to go try to find some pictures.  The first thing off of the top of his head was that the shrink wrap on his boat was blue and perhaps we should run out to the marina for a picture!  Ok, I know he's jonesing to get back on his boat so after breakfast we headed to the marina.  This shrink wrap is definitely blue!  Thanks for the idea, honey!


Here is another shot from the marina.  Ok, it has nothing to do with blue, but I liked the shot and wanted to use it!


This is a business that has made me scratch my head since I've lived here.  Broadway Brake & Tire.  It's on West 21st and Leavitt.  It is NOT on Broadway.  Broadway Brake & Tire that is NOT on Broadway.  That should be their new name.  At least their logo was blue as was the Pepsi machine out front.


Lastly is a house in my neighborhood.  I LOVE blue and this house is BLUE!  I love that their house is so blue and it's in my neighborhood!


Blue.  Hopefully, all of my pictures are actually blue!  Well, except for the geese.  What can I say, I liked the shot and wanted to use it.

Make sure you check out the other participants, Lisa, Georgia and Taia.  The links to their blogs are on the top right.

2 comments:

Georgia said...

The blue house is awesome, also the boat (first pic). Very intense color.

Lisa said...

That is a screamin' blue house for sure! Wow! Nice job!