Saturday, April 21, 2012

Casual, Photo Challenge

I had to dip into the archives and I got myself in quite a melancholy mood.  Too bad, as I was going for casual.

This is from April of 2009 and it's Ron and his son Vince.  Vince, who has just recently had his first son and made Ron a Grandpa!  But back in 2009, this is father and son, being casual and just chillin'!


Up to July of 2009.  No one is more casual than my brothers Jim and Phil!  They could write the book on casual!



And, then from tonight.  We went to dinner tonight and call me silly, but I say casual dining is at a restaurant where none of the silverware matches.  I felt like I was eating at home!  I have a bunch of mish-mash stuff so to me this is very casual.  The first setting was mine the second setting was Ron's!  Out of six pieces, I don't think ANY of them matched!



Make sure you check out Georgia, Lisa and Taia, the rest of the challenge participants.  The links to their blogs is on the right.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey! You better get some of that silverware back to the school cafeteria it was taken from! :-D
I'd say your people have mastered casual, Ree!

Georgia said...

VERY casual! Makes me want to sit on the sofa, too.

Awesome silverware. I love such things.

Georgia said...

...and: VERY beautiful lamp above the dining table!