Monday, April 02, 2012

Easter Turkeys!

Thanks to Ron for the title of this blog!

A couple of weeks ago while driving to work, traffic was stopped due to a flock of turkeys crossing the road.  Since I wasn't the first car in line, I didn't realize why we were stopped until traffic was moving again and I had no time to pull out my camera (that was on the seat next to me!) and snap some pictures.

Lo and behold, this morning, I happened to glance to my right as I was driving south on East River Road and I saw them again!  There had to be 20 or so birds!  I ended up turning around in someone's driveway and since there was no place to park on the street, I pulled into this house's driveway to take the pictures.

This was done with a zoom as the birds were all up by the house and I was afraid to pull all the way up the driveway and spook them.  I thought this was an awesome sight and I had to snap some pictures!




They were right up against the house here like they owned the place.  This was a great start to a Monday morning.  Easter turkeys!

No comments: