Friday, April 06, 2012

Happiness, Photo Challenge

Every time a challenge like this comes up, I always go for the cat shots!  It's no secret that I love my cats and they definitely make me happy.  I tried to reach this time and find something else that makes me happy! 

Until recently, one of the other things that made me happy was food!  It still makes me happy but not like it used to.  What else makes me happy?  Without sounding too trite . . .


Margareetas!!!  Not just ANY margareetas, but margareetas from Mezcal Tequila with my favorite server Genardo taking great care of us!

Since one margareeta is 10 points, I couldn't drink them like I would have liked to the other night, but 15 points for 1-1/2 of them was WELL worth it!  Besides, it was a work night and I have to show up for work.  Work was the reason I needed a margareeta, oh what a vicious cycle.  On the good side, only one more week without my brother at work!  I can DO it!!

Margareetas on Margareetaville.  Life is good and it made me very happy!

3 comments:

gramster said...

Happy glasses for sure!

Lisa said...

We waited until Thursday :-)

Georgia said...

I want one! Please!