Monday, April 16, 2012

Ok, That Hurt!

I've mentioned in the last post that some days I need a handler or a babysitter.  For real!

I decided to buy myself something.  I'm a big fan of Amazon so that I don't have to actually go INTO a store to shop.  I've wanted a stick blender, or immersion blender, so I finally bought one.  It came today in that lovely Amazon box with a smile on the side!  How can you not love that!

This is the blender I ordered.


All I did was try to open the box to LOOK at the blender.  I swear, that's all I did. 

Do you have any idea just how sharp that freakin' blade is in the bottom???


I have no freakin' idea how I got my finger in the way but as soon as I touched that blade I knew it wasn't going to be good.  This litter bugger bled a LOT.  It's not a long cut but it sure is deep.  And the blender isn't even out of the bag it came in yet!

Once we stopped the flow of blood, Ron put a tight bandage on for me.  Now I'm going to have to clean the hell out of the freakin' blender to get the blood off and it isn't even out of the BAG yet! 

Yeah, I need a babysitter.  Or rubber bumpers on everything.  Or all sharp objects removed from the house!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I was wondering why the blender was still on the cupboard in its box, when I came down for dinner this past evening.

Big Bro Phil

Lisa said...

Maybe you need stitches?? Yow!

Georgia said...

This is bad. Get well, soon, Ree!