Monday, April 02, 2012

Repetition, Photo Challenge

My take on repetition was patterns.  I went out looking for patterns everywhere. 

First, right outside my own house, on my air conditioner.


The next one I saw was this iron fence. 


And my personal favorite.  I have driving by this building since I've lived here but I never really "saw" this before.  I had Ron pull right over and park in the lot and I jumped out to snap a few pictures.  This is one of my new favorite pictures!  Maybe because I think I got kicked off of the property, but I'm not sure.  When the guy came out of the building yelling at me, I high tailed it out of there. 


Hey, if you don't want people standing on your property, put some signs up!  A "no trespassing" or "private property" would have been helpful.  Don't just come out yelling at me for taking pictures!

Regardless, I love this picture.  Repetition. Before you go, using the wheel on your mouse, scroll up and down and watch that last picture!  It looks like the wall is going to fall on you!  Maybe it's just me, but that cracks me up!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That last wall is a great find! It kind of looks like a wall you'd find in a chapel. Don't be too concerned about that guy. You're right, if you don't want people on your property and/or taking pictures, put some signs up. I'll have to find that list of photography rules for you ;-)

Georgia said...

Great pics, Ree, My favorite is also the third one. - People are sometimes a bit crazy. I had several similar experiences with people while taking photos. In Germany Google Streetview wasn't allowed to take pics of streets and houses. I can't understand this, because it's public space. Sort of hysteric.