Friday, April 13, 2012

Slow, Photo Challenge

I am feeling a bit under the weather.  As the day has progressed, the worse I have felt.


The day was dragging.  Was 4:30 EVER going to come so I could leave?


The clock is on the wall in my office.  I swear, it was NOT moving today.  Today was going by so slowly.


I hate to think I'm wishing my life away, but 4:30 just took forever to get here today.  Now I'm home, I'm feeling punk and I think I'm going to go to bed.

Today moved very, very slowly.

4 comments:

gramster said...

Hope you feel better sooner than later. Love and hugs,

Georgia said...

Get better, soon, my friend. Hugs, big hugs! <3

Unknown said...

I don't know what hit me yesterday but I am much better today!!

Thank you!!

HUGS!!

Lisa said...

LOL I had the same idea with the slow-moving work clock, but my day ended up being way too busy. Hope all is well with you now.