Sunday, April 01, 2012

Vegetables, Photo Challenge

Welcome to our April Photo Challenge!   Our first challenge is vegetables.

I am now trying to eat a lot more fresh vegetables.  Aside from peas and lima beans, I am a fan of vegetables.  Unfortunately, out of a kajillion different veggies out there, I know what to do with only a handful of them.  I need to experiment more and learn how to enjoy a wider variety.

Here are some beautiful greens.  I wouldn't know the first thing to do with any of these, but they are beautiful!


I wish I'd have bought some of these dandelion greens! 


I don't think I've ever even tried a leek before.


All these wonderful veggies out there and this is what we had for dinner tonight.  This is what I call "a cup of crap".  A cup is a serving and crap in any veggie or combination of veggies that have zero points.  Good stuff!


Welcome back to another month of photo challenges!  Be sure to check out Lisa and Georgia's blogs and check out what kind of veggies they have posted - the links are over on the right. 

2 comments:

Lisa said...

eat moar gud stuf ;-)
Look at the yummy thing you did with all those veggies yesterday! And you can never go wrong with zero points!

Georgia said...

Leek! Leek si so yummy. I think I have to post a recipe with leek.

Awesome shots and a yummy meal. I don't need meat if I can eat such Yummy vegetables.