Monday, June 23, 2014

I am more excited than I should be!

I'm old.  I know that.  Most times, I accept that!

I am almost ashamed to admit it but there is a show that I LOVE and it's called Teen Wolf.  It's an original series airing on . . . are you ready for this?  MTV! 

I have no idea how I started watching the first season, back in 2011, but I've watched every episode and am obsessed with this dang show!  Considering it's about werewolves and a few demons thrown in for good, I am amazed that I am watching it.  I am the queen of nightmares and don't usually watch scary shows or movies.

Maybe it has something to do with all of the scenes with Tyler Hoechlin (who plays Derek Hale) without a shirt on.  Hmm, that could definitely be the reason I watch this show!  Hubba hubba makes me want to be 25 again!

Did I mention that Tyler Hoechlin is without a shirt on during the show?  Often??

I am way too old to be this excited over a TV show.  Especially a TV show where I am NOT the demographic that the show was made for.

Season 4 starts tonight in 34 minutes.  Too old or not . . . I will be there!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Our bodies might get old, Ree, but our hearts and brains are still young. Thinking of myself I imagine me still as a young woman. Well, looking into the mirror tells a different story. Ugh! But in my heart I am still the same and we will remain the same person. Some people are already old when they are 15 or 20 and some are still young when they are 90 (my granny for example). Hey, we ARE young in our hearts! I don't know the TV series, but I also use to watch a lot of crazy series in the TV. So go on and laugh. Oh, and good looking men, of course still a topic. I'm not beyond these things... Oh, I wouldn't have said "No" to Stevie Ray Vaughan if he would have started a fling with me... But pssst, we don't tell anybody about this. ;)

Unknown said...

I think you would have rocked Stevie's world!!!

True, we're not too old to appreciate good looking men so I guess we're not too old!